SWIFT Membership is a way of moving your college career to the next level. Joining is a three step process, but should not take more then 10 minutes. Membership allows you to participate in events and vote in elections, and much more!
Make your mark on the cyber seurity field and become swifter then ever!
SWIFT Membership is per year and is available to all Cal Poly Students and active Cal State Students of any major. Membership lasts for the entire academic year!
Benefits of becoming a member
- Be a part of a large community of students spanning over 20 years.
- Get exclusive access and discounts to professional and industry leading conferences and events, often saving hundreds of dollars in attendance to conferences like ToorCon, SCALE, LayerOne, and more!
- Access to workshops and events placed throughout the year such as our Attack and Defense Workshops
- Free attendance to Tech Symposium
- Go on tours to industry leading companies and government organizations focusing on System Administration and Cyber Security
- Be a part of one of the only university based DefCon Hacker Groups
- Free food at meetings
- Exclusive SWIFT membership shirt
- Access to the latest job openings at many companies
- Be a part of the club focusing on interactive and hands on projects.
- Network with Industry professionals
- And much more!
- 1. Fill out the Google form and provide your: Name, BroncoID, and E-Mail.
- 2. Sign up for SWIFT on our MyBar and wait for approval by going here LINK
- 3. Pay via EventBrite or in person at any of our events or meetings
- 4. Pick up your SWIFT Shirt once you are validated on MyBar
Note: There is a small fee for registering online due to processing fees imposed by the online payment provider we use. If you wish not to have this fee, please pay cash at a Meeting.